Thursday, October 30, 2008

Zooey Deschanel

I keep meaning to get out the film The Go-Getter directed by Martin Hynes, but I am one of those people who go somewhere and forget what they were meant to be getting. People say to me 'what are you looking for?' And the thing is I know I knew so I wander around hoping to see what I wanted and ending up getting something else then remembering what I wanted when I get home.

Anyway I love her voice (it is like happiness for my ears) which led me to She & Him which now is leading me to want to watch The Go-Getter because any movie with M. Ward and Zooey Deschanel in it cannot possibly be bad. Am I right or am I right? So I need to go get it...har-di-har. (erm...sorry)

Zooey Deschanel: Baby, It's Cold Outside.
She & Him: Sentimental Heart.
M. Ward: Vincent O'Brian.






kthanxbai

PdotS comments are nice :)

Labels: , , ,


little bird at 11:29 PM |

1 Comments:

At December 12, 2008 at 8:24 PM, Blogger Dominique L said........
I really think Zooey Deschanel is awesome!
She has natural looks and has a great voice!


Keep posting influential figures (;



A